Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stamps

My next goal is to start stamping. Up until now the only kind of stamping I would do was for heat embossing. I would love to learn how to make some of the adorable stamped cards that I have seen in challenges but I've always been too intimidated to try. There is just so much that I don't know about it and I'm not sure where to start.I know I need to get some markers to use after I stamp my image, does anyone know what the best markers for that are? Any advice would be great. Some of the stamps that I have been admiring are at peachy keen ( faces), my favorite things stamps, and my pink stamper.I haven't purchased any yet because I wanted to practice a little and make sure it was something that I could do. Last night I found an awesome blog http://freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com/ with links to some really cute FREE digital stamps. The plan for tomorrow is to buy some markers and practice on my new free stamps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment