Thursday, January 6, 2011

Michaels sale!!

The plan for yesterday was to work on a couple challenges but before I could do that I had to go shopping. I went to Hancock Fabric first and bought a bunch of ribbon for 40% off. I only recently started shopping there but have noticed that their ribbon doesn't go on sale as often as Michael's and Hobby Lobby. I found some Martha Stewart holiday stuff that was 70% off including the punch around the page sets which I  bought even though I still haven't figured out how to use the one I already have. I get really frustrated with her line of craft supplies because I have a hard time reading instructions that the directions in other languages written underneath the English ones. I have a hard time focusing on the ones I should be reading. Does that make sense? Maybe I'll try highlighting them so I don't get confused lol.

After that I went to Michael's and bought some of the limited edition one ounce stickles. The three packs were on sale for $3.52! I'm probably gonna go back today or tomorrow to get more. The best part of my shopping trip was the gypsy that I got at Michael's for $49.99! I was planning on buying one anyway and the best deal that I could find was $100 at paper crafting pro so I'm really happy I waited. Later I  saw on the cricut message board that Michael's had the cricut cake on clearance for $49. I would love to get one of those but haven't had any luck locating one near me :( So I spent all yesterday and today playing with my new stuff but not really accomplishing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment